Monday, August 16, 2010

The Single 101 Nation Hits the Road

It's time to pack the bags again and hit the road, as we prepare for the next twelve weeks of book signing events and one-woman shows. The next two months will be very special, as I hope to see old friends and classmates in my hometown and childhood stomping grounds of central Ohio.

We'll kick things off on Wednesday, August 18th at the Barnes and Noble Book Store, located on the Newark campus of The Ohio State University. I'll be joining two emerging authors, B.M. Green and J. Michael Demko for a fun book signing event from 11:00am to 2:00pm. The campus will be buzzing that day, as Orientation Day will also be underway on campus. Wear your scarlet and gray and join us!

Saturday, August 21st will be a great time in historic Mount Vernon, Ohio at The Paragraphs Book Store, just around the corner from the Farmer's Market. I'll be there from 10:00am to 1:00pm, signing books and hoping to see many friends from Knox County and meet new friends who are curious about the Single 101 Nation.

If you're in the Columbus area, come to The Westerville Public Library on the evening of Tuesday, August 24th. The evening will begin at 6:30 with a live musical performance, where I'll reveal a few tunes from the one-woman show, followed by a book signing.

For more details or to R.S.V.P. for any of these events, just email me at: flyingsolopublishing@yahoo.com I can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for makin me want to diet as i sit here eating a bag of chips

    ReplyDelete