Saturday, August 21, 2010

Paragraphs Book Store Signing Event


Thanks once again to everyone who joined us at Paragraphs Book Store today.  In the photo with me above is owner Anne Storan and what a lovely book store she has in historic downtown Mount Vernon, Ohio.  Anne is holding my book in the photo.  She and her husband Hans set me up with delicious coffee and sweets and I thank them so much for their support and warm hospitality.  Check out their website at: http://www.paragraphsbookstore.com/

One of the coolest things about being there today on a sunny, summer Saturday morning was to be a part of the typical comings and goings of shoppers who come downtown and frequent the farmer's market on the square.  Unfortunately, I missed my chance to buy sweet corn, but word has it that you have to get there very early!

As I was signing my new book, "Single 101", I visited with life-long friends and met new friends and . . . oh, the stories of the single life and the not-so-single life!

Now, we're off to Westerville, Ohio for an appearance and signing event at The Westerville Public Library next Tuesday.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. I will have to check out your book and spend a little more time reading your posts. There might be something I can link to for my blog.

    Hubby Coach
    http://hubbycoach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete