Saturday, September 24, 2016

Dream or Fantasy?

I’m sharing my September 20th KeyBlog from my website: http://YOUaretheKey1.com

Maya Angelou once said, “A solitary fantasy can transform a million realities.”

Each individual has their own talent, skill and desire. Thus, each one of us will have our own unique path and design for getting from point A to point B. It would be great if we could move our game board piece to GO, collect our two-hundred dollars and simply head out and see where we land. That is fantasy.

We have the ability to transform our vision or lofty dreams into reality.
Several years ago, I composed a song titled, Where the Eagles Fly! In writing the lyrics, a very powerful statement poured into my heart, as if it were delivered directly from my
soul . . .
   “I believe that I can sing the song and I can dance the dance.”

As a songwriter and author, I have learned and believe that I alone do not write the words and create the melodies. We must always remember that just like the gift of life and the measurement of time, these gifts are on loan. It’s our mission to find a way to share them with the world while we have the chance and the proverbial clock keeps ticking.

It’s time to cease being the keeper of the keys, storing your dreams in notebooks and shoe boxes or holding them up in a medieval-like tower as a prisoner, but how do you know when they’re ready to be unleashed and set free?

Before you take that leap of faith, have you established that your dream is real, not a pipe-dream or a flight of your imagination? Like a fairytale, is it simply a whim destined to exist only as a memory? Once upon a time, there was a dream.

So, is your dream ready? Has it begun to dictate to you, make demands, or reveal what it wants to become? You may have heard me say it before, but I’ll repeat . . .
“If your dream awakens, grabs the keys and heads out the door, are you ready to accompany it? If not, will your dream find another dreamer? “

To be a part of the YOU are the Key Network, subscribe to YOUaretheKey1.com and receive a free tip sheet, The 3 Keys to Success.

To learn more about my eBook, YOU are the Key, Self-Discovery Course and Self-Discovery Lecture Series, discover it all at http://YOUaretheKey1.com

Share YOU are the Key with those you love, admire and mentor. Link to Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/YOU-are-Celeste-Reichert-Friedman-ebook/dp/B01CPUHDQQ/


Aristotle said that, “Hope is a waking dream.”  YOU are the Key!





No comments:

Post a Comment