Thursday, November 11, 2010

Honoring Our Heroes


Heard on the American Heroes Radio Network!

In honor of Veteran's Day, I'm so proud to announce the release of my single, "The Son of A Soldier", now available for digital download on CDBaby.

Dedicated to my father Leo Reichert, a Korean War Veteran, the inspiration for this song came from the discovery of a story in London's Daily Mail. When I read about the death of Sjt. Paul McAleese and saw the photo of his widow and baby son Charley, it broke my heart. I composed "The Son of A Soldier" for Charley and every son and daughter of our fallen heroes.  Sjt. McAleese, serving with the 2nd Battalion The Rifles, was killed trying to save a fellow comrade while on foot patrol in the Sanjin District of Afghanistan in 2009.


"I think your recording of The Son of a Soldier is quite outstanding. It certainly pulls at all the heart strings."          . . . John Poole-Warren, Regimental Secretary, The Rifles

Join me this evening for inspirational conversation and music on BlogTalkRadio with author and host Andrea Garrison beginning at 7:30pm EST:
www.BlogTalkRadio.com/OnlinewithAndrea

Saying a prayer for the world today.
Blessings,
Celeste




http://cdbaby.com/cd/celestefriedman

No comments:

Post a Comment